Great cotton cloth for wiping down benches and cleaning the bathroom. Firm but soft scrubbing texture for cleaning without any possibility of scrathing (unlike regular abrasive sponge rubbers). You can use this as a pot holder or large coaster as well. Because it is reusable you don’t have to throw away new ones daily and thus ecofriendly. A punch of cleaning power in your kitchen and bathroom!
- Firm but soft scrubbing texture
- Wash, dry and reuse it
- Lifespan of 12 months plus if looked after
- Cotton: no risk of melding under high temperature (unlike acrylic)
Maintenance: to clean them, just throw them into the washing machine with your next ‘towel’ wash (temperature 60° or more to kill the germs). Rinse in cold water and hang to dry if you don’t wash them immediately.
– Material: 100% cotton: absorbent, durable and reusable
– Yarn: Rainbow cotton 8/8
– Stitch: crunch stitch
– Pattern: based on a pattern from Stitching-Together.com (Pinterest) and Rich Textures Crochet (YouTube)
– Handmade with a smile by Sienrise
– Shape: square
- Small: 12/14cm
- Medium: 17/18cm
- Jute (bone, beige)
- Peacock (petrol blue)
- Mustard (oker, yellow)
- Leaf (light green)
- Sage (dark green)
- Purple (dark pink)
Price excl delivery.