Great cotton cloth for handwashing dishes, wiping down benches and cleaning the bathroom. Gentle and soft scrubbing texture for cleaning without any possibility of scrathing (unlike regular abrasive sponge rubbers) Because it is reusable you don’t have to throw away new ones daily and thus ecofriendly. A punch of cleaning power in your kitchen and bathroom!
- Soft scrubbing texture
- Wash, dry and reuse it
- Lifespan of 12 months plus if looked after
- Cotton: no risk of melding under high temperature (unlike acrylic)
Maintenance: to clean them, just throw them into the washing machine with your next ‘towel’ wash (temperature 60° or more to kill the germs). Rinse in cold water and hang to dry if you don’t wash them immediately.
– Material: 100% cotton: absorbent, durable and reusable
– Yarn: Fiddlestick Finch knitting yarn 10ply
– Stitch: basket stitch
– Pattern: based on a pattern from Bella Coco (YouTube)
– Handmade with a smile by Sienrise
– Shape: rectangular
– Size: 18/19cm x 22/23cm
- Leaf (light green)
- Sage (dark green)
- Moonstone (purple) (X2)
- Jute (bone, beige)
- Tangelo (salmon, orange)
Price excl delivery.
For the moment only for sale in New Zealand.
(Or other countries if you are willing to pay the delivery costs)